Uninsured Rates Down in U.S. Since 2012
According to the Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index, the U.S uninsured rate showed a modest decline from 17.3 percent in December 2013 to 16.1 percent this month.
Gallup based its analysis on more than 9,000 interviews with Americans between Jan. 2 and Jan. 19. This examination revealed the percentage of uninsured adults as of this past Sunday was slightly lower than what Gallup has measured in any month since December 2012.
Read the full report on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies