Uninsured Rates Down in U.S. Since 2012
According to the Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index, the U.S uninsured rate showed a modest decline from 17.3 percent in December 2013 to 16.1 percent this month.
Gallup based its analysis on more than 9,000 interviews with Americans between Jan. 2 and Jan. 19. This examination revealed the percentage of uninsured adults as of this past Sunday was slightly lower than what Gallup has measured in any month since December 2012.
Read the full report on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm SpineRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers