Two North Carolina Surgical Groups Merge, Join Rex Healthcare
Raleigh (N.C.) Surgical Group, a surgical practice, and Wake Surgical Center have joined together as a single group and will join Rex Healthcare, effective Aug. 1, according to a report by the News & Observer.
The new group of 17 surgeons will be referred to as Rex Surgical Specialists.
Surgeons in the group will remain in their existing offices but will also see patients in Rex outpatient centers.
Read the News & Observer's report on Rex Surgical Specialists.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
CMS plans to change meaningful use — AMA says that's a good thingRead Now
- Pain physicians - Beware of your CPA's advice on asset protection: The advice you get may be inaccurate
- President Barack Obama using Oregon Trail to drum-up young health insurance enrollees
- AAAHC accredits the Illinois University Student Health Services
- 15 statistics on ASC hours per case
- ASC by the numbers: 13 statistics