Two North Carolina Surgical Groups Merge, Join Rex Healthcare
Raleigh (N.C.) Surgical Group, a surgical practice, and Wake Surgical Center have joined together as a single group and will join Rex Healthcare, effective Aug. 1, according to a report by the News & Observer.
The new group of 17 surgeons will be referred to as Rex Surgical Specialists.
Surgeons in the group will remain in their existing offices but will also see patients in Rex outpatient centers.
Read the News & Observer's report on Rex Surgical Specialists.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Evaluating pain management protocols in the age of new patient care models
- Are more physician-owned hospitals on the horizon? Legislation introduced to lift the ban
- Trump plans to roll out healthcare plan in March — 4 points
- 10 most common sentinel events in Q2 2016
- Patient expectation correlates to physician antibodies prescribing patterns