Two North Carolina Surgical Groups Merge, Join Rex Healthcare
Raleigh (N.C.) Surgical Group, a surgical practice, and Wake Surgical Center have joined together as a single group and will join Rex Healthcare, effective Aug. 1, according to a report by the News & Observer.
The new group of 17 surgeons will be referred to as Rex Surgical Specialists.
Surgeons in the group will remain in their existing offices but will also see patients in Rex outpatient centers.
Read the News & Observer's report on Rex Surgical Specialists.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 5 things to know about Pres. Trump's executive order addressing the ACA
- Should Medicare allow total joints in ASCs? Q&A with Drs. Barry Waldman, Derek Johnson
- 84% of medical personnel are unsure of MACRA's requirements, survey finds: 3 takeaways
- Healthcare plan vanishes from WhiteHouse.gov after President Donald Trump takes oath
- Christ Hospital's dispute with St. Elizabeth Healthcare over $24M ASC may wage on for years