Two North Carolina Surgical Groups Merge, Join Rex Healthcare
Raleigh (N.C.) Surgical Group, a surgical practice, and Wake Surgical Center have joined together as a single group and will join Rex Healthcare, effective Aug. 1, according to a report by the News & Observer.
The new group of 17 surgeons will be referred to as Rex Surgical Specialists.
Surgeons in the group will remain in their existing offices but will also see patients in Rex outpatient centers.
Read the News & Observer's report on Rex Surgical Specialists.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
India's leading healthcare BPO, Omega Healthcare to upgrade to 2,000 AAPC-certified codersRead Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes