Two North Carolina Surgical Groups Merge, Join Rex Healthcare
Raleigh (N.C.) Surgical Group, a surgical practice, and Wake Surgical Center have joined together as a single group and will join Rex Healthcare, effective Aug. 1, according to a report by the News & Observer.
The new group of 17 surgeons will be referred to as Rex Surgical Specialists.
Surgeons in the group will remain in their existing offices but will also see patients in Rex outpatient centers.
Read the News & Observer's report on Rex Surgical Specialists.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
PGM Billing launches CPT Code Fee Search Tool app: 4 things to knowRead Now
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health
- The biggest issues facing orthopedic surgeons today