Trends in Minimally Invasive Stabilization Surgery
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" conference, spine and neurosurgeons will discuss the latest trends in minimally invasive stabilization surgery.
The session titled "Trends in Minimally Invasive Stabilization Surgery" will be presented by Jeffrey P. Nees, MD, a neurosurgeon at Tampa, Fla.-based Laser Spine Institute.
The conference will be held June 12 to 14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
15 Things to Know About the Physician ShortageRead Now
- Boosting pay at eye centers: Q&A with Bergen-Passaic Cataract Surgery Center's Caroline Ivanovski-Hauser
- American Society of Anesthesiologists launches Perioperative Surgical Home Learning Collaborative
- 5 surgical time-out solutions
- New anesthesia algorithm boosts sleep apnea diagnoses, saves lives
- Humble leaders could be the most profitable: here's why