Top Risk-Management Concern for CFOs: Unanticipated Labor Costs
According to a recent Bank of America Merrill Lynch survey, unanticipated labor costs are the biggest risk-management concern for CFOs this year.
Click here to view other top issues for finance officers.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Has Maryland found a solution to the U.S. healthcare cost crisis?Read Now
- ASCAI victory in Illinois leads to changes for Medicare-certified ASCs
- 24 new statistics on ASC staff salary, wages across the country
- Will political conflict stop the U.S. from tackling its healthcare spending problem?
- Has Maryland found a solution to the U.S. healthcare cost crisis?
- CMS: 3 new ICD-10 testing weeks