Top Risk-Management Concern for CFOs: Unanticipated Labor Costs
According to a recent Bank of America Merrill Lynch survey, unanticipated labor costs are the biggest risk-management concern for CFOs this year.
Click here to view other top issues for finance officers.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
6 trends in remote healthcare deliveryRead Now
- Digital overload: How much technology is too much for ASCs?
- Medical Facilities Corporation announces August dividend
- Spectrum Health Ludington Hospital opens endoscopy center
- Pediatric gastroenterologist Dr. Diana Volpert joins Valley Medical Group in New Jersey
- AMGA: Gastroenterologist compensation rises 9%