Top Concern for Hospital CEOs: Efficiency
According to a recent TeleTracking blog post, operational efficiency is the number one goal for hospital CEOs as they prepare for the next three years.
Read more here.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Healthcare reform dangles on the edge: Supreme Court hears King v. Burwell todayRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Douglas Faigel of Mayo Clinic
- Continuous PPI use increases risk of C. Diff recurrence, study finds
- Dr. Claude Brunson receives 2015 Diversity Educator of the Year award
- 3 things to know about healthcare informatics and its adoption
- GI practice 10 years from now: 5 gastroenterologists forecast the future of the specialty