Top 8 Metro Areas With Highest Annual Average Wages for PAs & NPs
Here are the top eight metro areas with the highest annual average wages for physician assistants and nurse practitioners, according to data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
50 things to know about Medicaid expansionRead Now
- 5 GI physicians, groups in the news - Nov. 26, 2014
- MediGain acquires Millennium Practice Management Associate
- Can private exchanges improve healthcare price transparency?
- Oakland A's GM joins list of speakers for 13th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven Conference + The Future of Spine
- 10 common mistakes when hiring