The Outpatient Payment Rate Debate: What Lower Reimbursement Would Mean for Hospitals
Alvin Hoover, CEO of King's Daughters Medical Center in Brookhaven, Miss., says his hospital faces a number of fiscal challenges as a rural provider. Bad debt is in the 8 percent to 9 percent range, and last year the hospital delivered about $12 million of uncompensated care.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Floating Doctors launch new video seriesRead Now
- Pain physicians - Beware of your CPA's advice on asset protection: The advice you get may be inaccurate
- President Barack Obama using Oregon Trail to drum-up young health insurance enrollees
- AAAHC accredits the Illinois University Student Health Services
- 15 statistics on ASC hours per case
- ASC by the numbers: 13 statistics