The Movement of Higher Acuity Cases to ASCs, Why? How? Who Drives It?
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" conference, ambulatory surgery center industry experts will discuss issues related to the movement of higher acuity cases to an ASC, including who drives the movement.
The session titled "The Movement of Higher Acuity Cases to ASCs, Why? How? Who Drives It?" will be presented by Jeff Leland, CEO and Chris Bishop, partner and senior vice president of acquisitions and business development at Blue Chip Surgical Center Partners.
The conference will be held June 12 to 14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 3 things to know about Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey's accreditation
- GI leader to know: Dr. R. David Shepard of Florida Medical Clinic
- Dr. Waqqas Afif to be honored by the McGill IBD Research Group: 3 things to know
- Bay Area Regional Medical Center receives only chest pain center accreditation in Houston: 4 takeaways
- Minnesota's Speaker of House to call for Governor's resignation if health insurance crisis goes unsolved: 3 key points