The Movement of Higher Acuity Cases to ASCs, Why? How? Who Drives It?
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" conference, ambulatory surgery center industry experts will discuss issues related to the movement of higher acuity cases to an ASC, including who drives the movement.
The session titled "The Movement of Higher Acuity Cases to ASCs, Why? How? Who Drives It?" will be presented by Jeff Leland, CEO and Chris Bishop, partner and senior vice president of acquisitions and business development at Blue Chip Surgical Center Partners.
The conference will be held June 12 to 14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
3 key thoughts on ASC M&ARead Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes