The Movement of Higher Acuity Cases to ASCs, Why? How? Who Drives It?
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" conference, ambulatory surgery center industry experts will discuss issues related to the movement of higher acuity cases to an ASC, including who drives the movement.
The session titled "The Movement of Higher Acuity Cases to ASCs, Why? How? Who Drives It?" will be presented by Jeff Leland, CEO and Chris Bishop, partner and senior vice president of acquisitions and business development at Blue Chip Surgical Center Partners.
The conference will be held June 12 to 14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
10 statistics on active ASC physician ownersRead Now
- The Amazon.com for ASCs: Using collaborative consumption to improve the bottom line
- Lolo Jones shares lessons for overcoming failure at Becker's ASC Annual Meeting
- 3 partnerships every ASC should explore
- A lesson for healthcare leaders from Cirque du Soleil
- Should Ebola be factored into ASC risk assessments?