The Movement of Higher Acuity Cases to ASCs, Why? How? Who Drives It?
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" conference, ambulatory surgery center industry experts will discuss issues related to the movement of higher acuity cases to an ASC, including who drives the movement.
The session titled "The Movement of Higher Acuity Cases to ASCs, Why? How? Who Drives It?" will be presented by Jeff Leland, CEO and Chris Bishop, partner and senior vice president of acquisitions and business development at Blue Chip Surgical Center Partners.
The conference will be held June 12 to 14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- C-arm for orthopedic surgery: Radiation exposure 'well within permissible limits'
- Medications, dietary supplements are a dangerous mixture — 3 things to know
- 10 initial steps following ASC medical errors
- FMT helps reduce recurring episodes of C. Diff in children: 4 findings
- GIQuIC registry hits 3M colonoscopy cases: 5 things to know