The Movement of Higher Acuity Cases to ASCs, Why? How? Who Drives It?
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" conference, ambulatory surgery center industry experts will discuss issues related to the movement of higher acuity cases to an ASC, including who drives the movement.
The session titled "The Movement of Higher Acuity Cases to ASCs, Why? How? Who Drives It?" will be presented by Jeff Leland, CEO and Chris Bishop, partner and senior vice president of acquisitions and business development at Blue Chip Surgical Center Partners.
The conference will be held June 12 to 14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- AAAHC selected to accredit more than 70 correctional health facilities: 4 insights
- GI leader to know: Dr. Brennan Spiegel of Cedars-Sinai
- First impressions matter — AGA shares 5 CV mistakes gastroenterologists should avoid
- Nate Silver: Republican healthcare bill unpopular: 5 insights
- Capital One closes $30.5M loan for medical office building acquisition: 4 insights