The Eye Center of Central PA Poised for MU Stage 2 With New EHR
The Eye Center of Central PA new has Medflow EHR version 8.1, which meets 2014 Meaningful Use Certification, according to a News Medical report.
The center, which was among the first eye care practices to successfully attest to Stage 1 Meaningful Use, is now prepared to report for Stage 2 Meaningful Use. The center includes cataract procedures.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Robotic Surgery in the ASC: When Does It Make Sense
How to Maximize ASC Patient Satisfaction: Put Patients in Control
Achieve Seamless ASC Staff & Schedule Operations: 4 Essentials
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm SpineRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers