The Eye Center of Central PA Poised for MU Stage 2 With New EHR
The Eye Center of Central PA new has Medflow EHR version 8.1, which meets 2014 Meaningful Use Certification, according to a News Medical report.
The center, which was among the first eye care practices to successfully attest to Stage 1 Meaningful Use, is now prepared to report for Stage 2 Meaningful Use. The center includes cataract procedures.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Robotic Surgery in the ASC: When Does It Make Sense
How to Maximize ASC Patient Satisfaction: Put Patients in Control
Achieve Seamless ASC Staff & Schedule Operations: 4 Essentials
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
15 Things to Know About the Physician ShortageRead Now
- Precision Orthopedics surgeons host robotic joint replacement seminar for patients
- Utah Surgical Arts reaccredited by AAAHC
- The need to change: What ASC owners can learn from 3 legendary Chicago businesses
- 12 ASCs With Innovative Cost-Cutting Initiatives
- MEDNAX acquires Associated Anesthesiologists of Joliet, 3 related entities