The Eye Center of Central PA Poised for MU Stage 2 With New EHR
The Eye Center of Central PA new has Medflow EHR version 8.1, which meets 2014 Meaningful Use Certification, according to a News Medical report.
The center, which was among the first eye care practices to successfully attest to Stage 1 Meaningful Use, is now prepared to report for Stage 2 Meaningful Use. The center includes cataract procedures.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Robotic Surgery in the ASC: When Does It Make Sense
How to Maximize ASC Patient Satisfaction: Put Patients in Control
Achieve Seamless ASC Staff & Schedule Operations: 4 Essentials
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Surgery Center Coalition to hold "Day of Compliance"Read Now
- Man undergoes total knee without general anesthesia: Hypnosis replacing anesthesia in some cases
- OIC ASC receives $100k donation
- 7 common medical billing industry competencies
- Sheridan Healthcare to use VitalWare's cloud-based tool for ICD-10 transition
- LSU Health Shreveport adds 3 anesthesiologists