The Eye Center of Central PA Poised for MU Stage 2 With New EHR
The Eye Center of Central PA new has Medflow EHR version 8.1, which meets 2014 Meaningful Use Certification, according to a News Medical report.
The center, which was among the first eye care practices to successfully attest to Stage 1 Meaningful Use, is now prepared to report for Stage 2 Meaningful Use. The center includes cataract procedures.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Robotic Surgery in the ASC: When Does It Make Sense
How to Maximize ASC Patient Satisfaction: Put Patients in Control
Achieve Seamless ASC Staff & Schedule Operations: 4 Essentials
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs MakeRead Now
- 4 Tips for ASCs to Select a Business Analytics System and Streamline Collections
- Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs Make
- Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need One
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis