The Emerging Use of Social Media in Orthopedics
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" conference, orthopedic surgeons will discussing the growing use of social media in orthopedics.
C. David Geier, Jr., MD, an orthopedic surgeon in Charleston, S.C., will give a presentation titled "The Emerging Use of Social Media in Orthopedics."
The conference will be held June 12 to 14 in Chicago.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger OfficeRead Now
- 6 Recent GI Field Partnerships
- Patient Safety Tool: American Sentinel University's HAI Prevention E-Book for Nurses
- Study: Dopamine-Producing Brain Region Helps Restore Consciousness After General Anesthesia
- AAAHC: 4 Tips for Building an Infection Control Program
- 6 Must-Reads for ASC Turnaround Success