The Best Entrepreneurial Ideas for Surgeons Today
At the 21st Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference, industry experts will present a session titled "The Best Entrepreneurial Ideas for Surgeons Today."
• Jon Vick, founder and president of ASCs Inc.
• Jon O'Sullivan, Valuation/Consulting, HealthEconomix
• Jeff Leland, CEO of Blue Chip Surgical Center Partners
• R. Blake Curd, MD, board of directors chairman of Surgical Management Professionals
• John Steinmann, MD, president and CEO of Renovis
The session will be moderated by Barton Walker, JD, partner of the Chicago law firm McGuireWoods.
During the session, the speakers will identify key opportunities in the current healthcare environment for business-minded surgeons.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Top 10 states with highest monthly Medicaid & CHIP enrollmentRead Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes