The Best Entrepreneurial Ideas for Surgeons Today
At the 21st Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference, industry experts will present a session titled "The Best Entrepreneurial Ideas for Surgeons Today."
• Jon Vick, founder and president of ASCs Inc.
• Jon O'Sullivan, Valuation/Consulting, HealthEconomix
• Jeff Leland, CEO of Blue Chip Surgical Center Partners
• R. Blake Curd, MD, board of directors chairman of Surgical Management Professionals
• John Steinmann, MD, president and CEO of Renovis
The session will be moderated by Barton Walker, JD, partner of the Chicago law firm McGuireWoods.
During the session, the speakers will identify key opportunities in the current healthcare environment for business-minded surgeons.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Texas & Florida lack funding to launch substantial Zika prevention awareness among pregnant women: 4 insights
- Global healthcare payer BPO market to hit $34.2B: 6 things to know
- CDC awards $226M to 5 academic centers for patient safety efforts: 5 notes
- Texas Fertility Center opens ASC to bring fertility services to Austin residents: 5 points
- Global ophthalmology devices market to reach $18.28B: 5 takeaways