Texas ASC Society Participates in Reception for Legislators
Texas Ambulatory Surgery Center Society and Texas Ambulatory Surgery Center PAC representatives participated in a reception for Texas House Speaker Joe Straus and Representative John Zerwas, according to the Texas ASC Society newsletter.
The events were organized by TASCS Lobbyist Jaime Capelo and the Texas Medical Association. Both Speaker Straus and Representative Zerwas are supporters of surgery centers, according to the report, and Representative Zerwas has experience with ambulatory surgery as a practicing partner with Greater Houston Anesthesiology.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
5 Important Considerations for Higher Acuity Cases in ASCs
8 New ASC Openings, Plans & Expansions
100 ASC Industry Physician Leaders to Know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Top 10 states with highest monthly Medicaid & CHIP enrollmentRead Now
- Energy management revenue for healthcare markets expected to hit $2.2B by 2024: 5 key points
- 5 notes about Randy Rutledge joining ICF International
- Medicare deaths, costs and hospitalizations down: 5 key notes
- Alliance seeking to repeal 'Cadillac' tax: 5 things to know
- 5 things to know about 'leaky' vaccines strengthening viruses