Texas ASC Society Participates in Reception for Legislators
Texas Ambulatory Surgery Center Society and Texas Ambulatory Surgery Center PAC representatives participated in a reception for Texas House Speaker Joe Straus and Representative John Zerwas, according to the Texas ASC Society newsletter.
The events were organized by TASCS Lobbyist Jaime Capelo and the Texas Medical Association. Both Speaker Straus and Representative Zerwas are supporters of surgery centers, according to the report, and Representative Zerwas has experience with ambulatory surgery as a practicing partner with Greater Houston Anesthesiology.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
5 Important Considerations for Higher Acuity Cases in ASCs
8 New ASC Openings, Plans & Expansions
100 ASC Industry Physician Leaders to Know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Thursday — May 5, 2016
- UnitedHealthcare now posts Healthgrades star ratings for each physician: 7 key notes
- Joint Commission: New tools for medical error prevention
- Mederi Therapeutics launches 3rd generation of Stretta, Boston Scientific reports Q1 2016 financials & more — 5 GI company key notes
- Gastroenterologist pay in the US, UK, Canada & Australia: 5 notes