Texas ASC Society Participates in Reception for Legislators
Texas Ambulatory Surgery Center Society and Texas Ambulatory Surgery Center PAC representatives participated in a reception for Texas House Speaker Joe Straus and Representative John Zerwas, according to the Texas ASC Society newsletter.
The events were organized by TASCS Lobbyist Jaime Capelo and the Texas Medical Association. Both Speaker Straus and Representative Zerwas are supporters of surgery centers, according to the report, and Representative Zerwas has experience with ambulatory surgery as a practicing partner with Greater Houston Anesthesiology.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
5 Important Considerations for Higher Acuity Cases in ASCs
8 New ASC Openings, Plans & Expansions
100 ASC Industry Physician Leaders to Know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
What lumbar spine stenosis patients wantRead Now
- Qui tam suits on the rise emphasizes need for ASC compliance plans
- To prevent patient leakage, turn to technology
- Real estate considerations for ASCs
- The Amazon.com for ASCs: Using collaborative consumption to improve the bottom line
- Lolo Jones shares lessons for overcoming failure at Becker's ASC Annual Meeting