Texas ASC Society Participates in Reception for Legislators
Texas Ambulatory Surgery Center Society and Texas Ambulatory Surgery Center PAC representatives participated in a reception for Texas House Speaker Joe Straus and Representative John Zerwas, according to the Texas ASC Society newsletter.
The events were organized by TASCS Lobbyist Jaime Capelo and the Texas Medical Association. Both Speaker Straus and Representative Zerwas are supporters of surgery centers, according to the report, and Representative Zerwas has experience with ambulatory surgery as a practicing partner with Greater Houston Anesthesiology.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
5 Important Considerations for Higher Acuity Cases in ASCs
8 New ASC Openings, Plans & Expansions
100 ASC Industry Physician Leaders to Know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
7 things for ASC leaders to know for Thursday — May 21, 2015Read Now
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health
- The biggest issues facing orthopedic surgeons today