Texas ASC Society Participates in Reception for Legislators
Texas Ambulatory Surgery Center Society and Texas Ambulatory Surgery Center PAC representatives participated in a reception for Texas House Speaker Joe Straus and Representative John Zerwas, according to the Texas ASC Society newsletter.
The events were organized by TASCS Lobbyist Jaime Capelo and the Texas Medical Association. Both Speaker Straus and Representative Zerwas are supporters of surgery centers, according to the report, and Representative Zerwas has experience with ambulatory surgery as a practicing partner with Greater Houston Anesthesiology.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
5 Important Considerations for Higher Acuity Cases in ASCs
8 New ASC Openings, Plans & Expansions
100 ASC Industry Physician Leaders to Know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
India's leading healthcare BPO, Omega Healthcare to upgrade to 2,000 AAPC-certified codersRead Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes