TeleTracking Names New Leadership
TeleTracking Technologies, a capacity management company, has appointed a new COO, CTO and senior vice president of human resources.
Diane Watson, COO; Joseph Tetzlaff, CTO; and Keith Young, senior vice president of human resources come from health IT companies that have transitioned from startups to large companies, experience that is commensurate with TeleTracking's growth goals, according to a news release.
Ms. Watson has previously worked for Bayer Healthcare's MEDRAD, and Raleigh, N.C.-based healthcare startup, Tilt. She has also been an associate partner at Anderson Consulting in Pittsburgh.
Mr. Tetzlaff has previously worked for several United Health Group subsidiaries, coming to TeleTracking from inVentive Health, Inc. — Clinical, where he was CIO.
Mr. Young has previously worked for MEDRAD, which was a two-time recipient of the Malcolm Baldrige Award under his leadership, according to the release.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
8 Practice Proactivity PrinciplesRead Now
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Thursday
- 5 recent ASC industry leadership moves
- Boosting pay at eye centers: Q&A with Bergen-Passaic Cataract Surgery Center's Caroline Ivanovski-Hauser
- American Society of Anesthesiologists launches Perioperative Surgical Home Learning Collaborative
- 5 surgical time-out solutions