Tania Brost Becomes Stanford Health Dickinson Clinic ASC's Nurse Manager
Tania Brost, RN, was named nurse manager of the Stanford Health Dickinson Clinic ambulatory surgery center, according to a report from The Dickinson Press.
In her new role, Ms. Brost will "direct and coordinate departmental functions and plan for the delivery of patient care in the ambulatory surgery center," which is scheduled to open this summer. The center will include general surgery and gynecological procedures.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Meridian Surgical Partners Regional Vice President of Operations Jovanna Grissom Earns Certified Infection Control Credential
5 Critical Things to Keep in Mind When Putting Together an ASC Policy & Procedure Manual
10 Key Points on What an ASC is Worth
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
The Antitrust Treatment of ACOs: 5 Things to KnowRead Now
- Board-administrator relationship is important: Q&A with Longmont Surgery Center's Angie Blankinship
- Health Net allows knee, hip replacement in select California ASCs
- Dr. John T. Moor featured in hip replacement article
- Unique Pharmaceuticals issues 100+ product recall for ASCs, hospitals
- Surgery Center of Oklahoma procedures save $600k for Oklahoma County government