Survey: PPACA Support Rises to 39%
The percentage of Americans who support the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act has risen in recent months, although a majority of those polled continue to oppose the healthcare reform law, according to a CNN/ORC International survey.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
ASC companies: 12 statistics on ownership & managementRead Now
- MEDNAX acquires Surgical Directions
- 35 summer reading picks for surgeons
- Becker's Healthcare announces ambulatory surgery center educational program
- Becker's Healthcare announces hospital chief information officer strategy roundtable
- Becker's Healthcare announces hospital chief executive officer strategy roundtable