Surgical Care Affiliates Files for Initial Public Offering
Surgical Care Affiliates filed for an initial public offering of up to $100 million in stock.
According to its filing, the company intends to use the proceeds of the offering toward redeeming all $150 million in 10 percent senior subordinated notes due July 15, 2017. Remaining proceeds would go to corporate purposes.
Surgical Care Affiliates reported a 16 percent profit increase to $42.2 million for the first half of 2013 over the same period last year.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
5 Recent Surgery Center Acquisitions & Conversions
5 Tactics to Trim Surgery Center Staffing Costs
5 Reasons Why Independent ASCs Should Be Seeking Hospital Partnerships
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How the 21st Century Cures Act impacts ASC physicians — 2 ASCA leaders shed insight
- 4 interventional spine pain procedures see 16%+ lower payment in 2017 — could the downward trend reverse next year?
- Total hip arthroplasty same-day vs. next-day discharge: 6 key findings
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Thursday — Feb. 23, 2017
- NAPA to present at 2017 AACD Perioperative Leadership Summit