Surgical Care Affiliates Files for Initial Public Offering
Surgical Care Affiliates filed for an initial public offering of up to $100 million in stock.
According to its filing, the company intends to use the proceeds of the offering toward redeeming all $150 million in 10 percent senior subordinated notes due July 15, 2017. Remaining proceeds would go to corporate purposes.
Surgical Care Affiliates reported a 16 percent profit increase to $42.2 million for the first half of 2013 over the same period last year.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
5 Recent Surgery Center Acquisitions & Conversions
5 Tactics to Trim Surgery Center Staffing Costs
5 Reasons Why Independent ASCs Should Be Seeking Hospital Partnerships
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Citrus Ambulatory Surgery Center accredited by AAAHC: 4 things to know
- Invendo receives CE Mark for sterile, single-use endoscope: 5 things you need to know
- Allergan settles with Zydus and Cadila over Delzicol: 4 things to know
- Columnist: Health industry lobbies to keep ACA customers — 4 takeaways
- Pelosi: Democrats don't support Medicare, VA privatization