Surgical Care Affiliates Files for Initial Public Offering
Surgical Care Affiliates filed for an initial public offering of up to $100 million in stock.
According to its filing, the company intends to use the proceeds of the offering toward redeeming all $150 million in 10 percent senior subordinated notes due July 15, 2017. Remaining proceeds would go to corporate purposes.
Surgical Care Affiliates reported a 16 percent profit increase to $42.2 million for the first half of 2013 over the same period last year.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
5 Recent Surgery Center Acquisitions & Conversions
5 Tactics to Trim Surgery Center Staffing Costs
5 Reasons Why Independent ASCs Should Be Seeking Hospital Partnerships
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Florida Hospital HealthCare Partners names coding, compliance director — 4 points
- Vaccinated man excreted polio virus for almost 28 years — 5 facts
- Boosting productivity among ASC staff
- Novia Strategies partners with 340B Health: 5 points
- North America dominating global disposable gloves market: 7 key points