Surgical Care Affiliates Files for Initial Public Offering
Surgical Care Affiliates filed for an initial public offering of up to $100 million in stock.
According to its filing, the company intends to use the proceeds of the offering toward redeeming all $150 million in 10 percent senior subordinated notes due July 15, 2017. Remaining proceeds would go to corporate purposes.
Surgical Care Affiliates reported a 16 percent profit increase to $42.2 million for the first half of 2013 over the same period last year.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
5 Recent Surgery Center Acquisitions & Conversions
5 Tactics to Trim Surgery Center Staffing Costs
5 Reasons Why Independent ASCs Should Be Seeking Hospital Partnerships
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Southern Eye Center 1st in region to offer diabetic macular edema treatmentRead Now
- Patients want to cost-compare with healthcare, but are they actually doing it? 5 key notes
- Joint Commission releases health IT-focused sentinel event alert — 5 things to know
- Case Study: Upright Reflux Treatment with Stretta
- Olympus releases new scope reprocessing instructions, Valeant completes Salix acquisition & more – 5 GI/endoscopy company key notes
- Tenet to take out $2B loan to fund USPI joint venture, Aspen Healthcare acquisition