Surgical Care Affiliates Files for Initial Public Offering
Surgical Care Affiliates filed for an initial public offering of up to $100 million in stock.
According to its filing, the company intends to use the proceeds of the offering toward redeeming all $150 million in 10 percent senior subordinated notes due July 15, 2017. Remaining proceeds would go to corporate purposes.
Surgical Care Affiliates reported a 16 percent profit increase to $42.2 million for the first half of 2013 over the same period last year.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
5 Recent Surgery Center Acquisitions & Conversions
5 Tactics to Trim Surgery Center Staffing Costs
5 Reasons Why Independent ASCs Should Be Seeking Hospital Partnerships
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
AmSurg's Ben Flatt completes Young Leaders Council trainingRead Now
- Beware of Your CPA’s Advice on Asset Protection: The Advice you Get May be Inaccurate
- Medical errors still a leading cause of death in America — 5 things to know
- Where is healthcare the cheapest? 5 cities
- CMS plans to change meaningful use — AMA says that's a good thing
- 8 gastroenterologist inventors