Surgery Center of Oklahoma's Dr. Keith Smith Appears on Bill O'Reilly Show
Surgery Center of Oklahoma Co-Founder Keith Smith, MD, appeared on Fox News' Bill O'Reilly show last night, according to a report from The City Sentinel.
Dr. Smith discussed his opposition to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, among other topics. Over the past several years, Dr. Smith has shared his philosophy for market-oriented healthcare with news outlets as well as elected officials. The Surgery Center of Oklahoma publishes prices online and caters to cash-pay patients.
Dr. Smith has received the Entrepreneurial Excellence award from the Oklahoma State Commissioner of Labor Mark Costello.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
5 Strategies for ASC Physician Recruitment Next Year
10 Recent Ambulatory Surgery Center Plans, Openings & Expansions
Merritt Healthcare Announces Development of Bridgeport Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Missouri Ambulatory Surgery Center Association Elects Sandi Baber to Board
- 4 Keys to a Clinically Integrated Supply Chain
- It's Go Time: The Final Preparations for ICD-10
- Kenny Hancock of Meridian Surgical Partners to Speak at Becker's June Conference
- ASC Strategy: Key Thoughts on Patient Volume Growth Opportunities