Strategies for ASC Developers to Successfully Enter New Markets
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" ambulatory surgery center developers and ASC management companies will discuss ways for developers to successfully enter into new markets.
The session titled "Strategies for ASC Developers to Successfully Enter New Markets" will be presented by Christine Henry Musa, director of business development at Regent Surgical Health in Westchester, Ill.
The conference will be held June 12 to 14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
The Antitrust Treatment of ACOs: 5 Things to KnowRead Now
- Boosting pay at eye centers: Q&A with Bergen-Passaic Cataract Surgery Center's Caroline Ivanovski-Hauser
- American Society of Anesthesiologists launches Perioperative Surgical Home Learning Collaborative
- 5 surgical time-out solutions
- New anesthesia algorithm boosts sleep apnea diagnoses, saves lives
- Humble leaders could be the most profitable: here's why