Stranded in No-Man's Land: What the ICD-10 Delay Means for Healthcare Providers
On April 1, President Obama signed the Protecting Access to Medicare Act of 2014 into law.
More Articles on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need OneRead Now
- 6 Recent GI Field Partnerships
- Patient Safety Tool: American Sentinel University's HAI Prevention E-Book for Nurses
- Study: Dopamine-Producing Brain Region Helps Restore Consciousness After General Anesthesia
- AAAHC: 4 Tips for Building an Infection Control Program
- 6 Must-Reads for ASC Turnaround Success