St. Rose Ambulatory & Surgery Center Honors Employees
St. Rose Ambulatory & Surgery Center in Great Bend, Kan., held its Annual Associate Awards reception and honored employees for their years of service with the center, according to a gbtribune report.
Honorees for 30 years or more of service included:
• Joyce Beadles-Fry: 45 years
• Dave Branbander: 40 years
• Marianne Krallman: 35 years
• Phil Kirmer: 30 years
Several other employees were also honored for their years at the surgery center.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
ASC Patient Safety Initiatives: 3 Progressive Programs
6 Gastroenterologists on Improving Efficiency in the Field
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
The Antitrust Treatment of ACOs: 5 Things to KnowRead Now
- 12 ASCs With Innovative Cost-Cutting Initiatives
- MEDNAX acquires Associated Anesthesiologists of Joliet, 3 related entities
- Oregon Outpatient Surgery Center first ASC in Northwest to perform total hip replacement: 3 things to know
- Orlando Health, USPI partner in ownership of University Surgical Center
- Ophthalmologist Dr. Glenn Campbell to open single-specialty Virginia ASC