St. Rose Ambulatory & Surgery Center Honors Employees
St. Rose Ambulatory & Surgery Center in Great Bend, Kan., held its Annual Associate Awards reception and honored employees for their years of service with the center, according to a gbtribune report.
Honorees for 30 years or more of service included:
• Joyce Beadles-Fry: 45 years
• Dave Branbander: 40 years
• Marianne Krallman: 35 years
• Phil Kirmer: 30 years
Several other employees were also honored for their years at the surgery center.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
ASC Patient Safety Initiatives: 3 Progressive Programs
6 Gastroenterologists on Improving Efficiency in the Field
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
ASC companies: 12 statistics on ownership & managementRead Now
- 4 Foundational Components to Determine ASC Start-up Success
- Inc. magazine names PriorityOne Group among fastest-growing private companies
- A world without colonoscopy? 9 gastroenterologists weigh in on the future of GI's top procedure
- Essentia Health-St. Joseph's Medical Center adds Dr. Mark Suojanen
- Gel stops bleeding in 10 seconds in trials