Spine Institute Northwest's Dr. Solomon Kamson Speaks on Outpatient Spine Surgery at International Conference
Spine Institute Northwest's Solomon Kamson, MD, is speaking on minimally invasive spine surgery procedures at the World Congress of the World Federation of Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery in Turkey.
The Bothell, Wash.-based spine surgeon will be on a panel presenting on full endoscopic lumbar fusion surgery for outpatient centers alongside surgeons from around the world. Dr. Kamson and his team have found an outpatient facility safe for minimally invasive fusion techniques.
More Articles on Spine Surgery:
33 Spine Surgeons Performing Artificial Disc Replacement
The Future of SGR: How Spine Surgeons Would Solve the Problem
Data Collection in Spine Surgery: Minimally Invasive & Endoscopic Techniques
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Healthcare in War Zones: 10 Things to KnowRead Now
- Surgery Partners outlook, USPI leadership move & more – 5 recent key notes on ASC companies
- 4 e-strategies to strengthen private practice
- Eisenberg Award applications open August 1
- Inova Comprehensive Cancer and Research Institute recognizes FOAA Anesthesia
- Narrow networks: ASC industry boon or bane?