Southern Eye Center Gives Gift of Sight
Southern Eye Center in Hattiesburg, Miss. held its annual Gift of Sight Day Feb. 15, 2014.
This is the second year the center has held the event, during which it offers free vision correction surgery for patients in southern Mississippi who are uninsured and unable to pay for the procedure.
Southern Eye Center is a six-physician practice with two locations in Mississippi. Its surgeons perform a wide variety of procedures, including blade-free LASIK, cataract removal, cornea transplants, cosmetic procedures, ophthalmic reconstructive procedures, dry eye care, glaucoma and macular degeneration treatments and treatment for retina and vitreous disorders.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare AppraisersRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers