SourceMedical Names Mary Brown Vice President of Software Engineering
SourceMedical, an outpatient information solutions and services provider for ambulatory surgery centers, hospitals and rehabilitation clinics, has hired Mary L. Brown as Vice President of Software Engineering.
Ms. Brown spent more than 20 years managing the direction of innovative software solutions, process improvements and new business initiatives. She has a strong background in software solutions delivery, business process engineering, product definition and strategic performance metrics.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
ASC Managed Care Contracting in 2014: 10 Core Concepts
8 Ambulatory Surgery Centers With Robotic Surgical Systems
ASC Management & Development Companies: A Growing Market Power?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital MeetingRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers