SourceMedical Names Mary Brown Vice President of Software Engineering
SourceMedical, an outpatient information solutions and services provider for ambulatory surgery centers, hospitals and rehabilitation clinics, has hired Mary L. Brown as Vice President of Software Engineering.
Ms. Brown spent more than 20 years managing the direction of innovative software solutions, process improvements and new business initiatives. She has a strong background in software solutions delivery, business process engineering, product definition and strategic performance metrics.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
ASC Managed Care Contracting in 2014: 10 Core Concepts
8 Ambulatory Surgery Centers With Robotic Surgical Systems
ASC Management & Development Companies: A Growing Market Power?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies