SourceMedical Names Ann Geier Vice President-Clinical Informatics
Ambulatory surgery center industry veteran Ann Geier has become vice president-clinical informatics with the surgery division for SourceMedical Solutions.
Ms. Geier will provide product development insight for SourceMedical. She has more than 30 years of experience in the ASC industry, and has been responsible for total financial and clinical operations in nationally-based management companies and freestanding surgery centers.
Ms. Geier has been a member of the ASC Quality Collaborations Expert Group since 2006 and has additional expertise in supply chain management, case coasting, credentialing, peer review and staffing at surgery centers.
"I am delighted to join the SourceMedical team, with its deep commitment to solutions that help surgery centers run more efficiently and enable higher quality of patient care," Ms. Geier said in a company news release.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
8 ASC Management & Development Company Recent Financial Results
ASC Growth in 2014: Biggest Barriers & Best Opportunities From Administrators
The Road Ahead for Freestanding ASCs: Q&A With Dr. Stacey Berner of SurgCenter Development
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Training in New Regional Anesthesia Techniques: Q&A With Dr. Gregory Hickman of Andrews Institute Ambulatory Surgery Center
- ASA Board of Directors Decides to Take No Position on SGR Repeal Bill
- 4 Gastroenterologists on Best Opportunities for GI Practice Expansion in 2014
- 4 Things to Know About the Global Anesthesia, Respiratory Devices Market
- Tips to Prevent Data Breaches at Anesthesiology Practices