Session at Becker's ASC Meeting: "Creating a Best in Class Perioperative Service Line"
At Becker's 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic, and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference, Jeff Peters of Surgical Directions will lead a session called "Creating a Best in Class Perioperative Service Line Under Accountable Care and Value Based Purchasing."
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- C-arm for orthopedic surgery: Radiation exposure 'well within permissible limits'
- Medications, dietary supplements are a dangerous mixture — 3 things to know
- 10 initial steps following ASC medical errors
- FMT helps reduce recurring episodes of C. Diff in children: 4 findings
- GIQuIC registry hits 3M colonoscopy cases: 5 things to know