Session at Becker's ASC Meeting: "Creating a Best in Class Perioperative Service Line"
At Becker's 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic, and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference, Jeff Peters of Surgical Directions will lead a session called "Creating a Best in Class Perioperative Service Line Under Accountable Care and Value Based Purchasing."
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
10 statistics on active ASC physician ownersRead Now
- How has healthcare reform affected gastroenterology?
- Illinois Society of Anesthesiologists named Dr. Timothy Starck president
- Forbes names Cantel Medical a 'Best Small Company in America'
- Colonoscopy surveillance lessens risk of CRC in IBD
- CareCloud, Precyse partner for physician office ICD-10 education