Session at Becker's ASC Meeting: "Creating a Best in Class Perioperative Service Line"
At Becker's 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic, and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference, Jeff Peters of Surgical Directions will lead a session called "Creating a Best in Class Perioperative Service Line Under Accountable Care and Value Based Purchasing."
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Non-Medicaid expansion states could gain up to $27.9B in savings by expanding program: 4 takeaways
- Senate committee advances vote on Trump's FDA pick Dr. Scott Gottlieb
- GI leader to know: Dr. Michael Sagatelian of Palmetto Digestive Health Specialists
- Drs. Todd Baron & Kevin Collier: 2 GI physicians in the headlines
- New Century Spine and Outpatient Surgical Institute installs Indigo-Clean disinfecting lights