Session at Becker's ASC Meeting: "Creating a Best in Class Perioperative Service Line"
At Becker's 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic, and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference, Jeff Peters of Surgical Directions will lead a session called "Creating a Best in Class Perioperative Service Line Under Accountable Care and Value Based Purchasing."
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Pediatric dental, medical procedures performed in single visit reduce anesthesia exposure: 5 study insights
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease associated with $103B in annual medical costs: 3 study insights
- AGA launches patient education platform for IBD, pregnancy concerns: 3 notes
- 3 things to know about Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey's accreditation
- GI leader to know: Dr. R. David Shepard of Florida Medical Clinic