Session at Becker's ASC Meeting: "Creating a Best in Class Perioperative Service Line"
At Becker's 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic, and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference, Jeff Peters of Surgical Directions will lead a session called "Creating a Best in Class Perioperative Service Line Under Accountable Care and Value Based Purchasing."
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
CMS plans to change meaningful use — AMA says that's a good thingRead Now
- Breaking boundaries: 2 international partnerships in the ASC industry
- 4 thoughts on GI innovation from Phil Doyle of Olympus
- An Untapped Market: How Marrick Medical Finance is making it possible for ASCs to increase patient volume
- MEDNAX acquires MEMAC Associates
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Faisal Bhinder of Capital Digestive Care