Session at Becker's ASC Meeting: "Creating a Best in Class Perioperative Service Line"
At Becker's 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic, and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference, Jeff Peters of Surgical Directions will lead a session called "Creating a Best in Class Perioperative Service Line Under Accountable Care and Value Based Purchasing."
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Physician salary up 2.5%, healthcare execs drop 12.9%: 6 notes on medical professional salary
- 5 key notes on procedures CMS may remove from inpatient-only; total knee replacement a step closer
- Castle Connolly recognizes Dr. Semih Gungor as a top NY doctor: 4 things to know
- Penn State researchers develop care plan for Crohn's disease complications: 5 insights
- Study finds dietary fiber may reduce IBD flares: 5 insights