SCOTUS Ruling on NLRB Appointments: What Healthcare Leaders Should Know
The United States Supreme Court has ruled the recess appointments President Barack Obama made to the National Labor Relations Board in 2012 were unconstitutional, effectively invalidating hundreds of decisions made by those board members.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Middle Tennessee School of Anesthesia works to decrease opioid usage: 3 notes
- FDA clears Pure-Vu System for intra-procedural colon cleaning: 3 notes
- FDA approves STELARA for Crohn's disease treatment: 5 notes
- AGA objects to American Board of Internal Medicine's certification proposals: 4 notes
- Dr. Simon Rabinowitz named a Who's Who by Marquis: 5 takeaways