SCOTUS Ruling on NLRB Appointments: What Healthcare Leaders Should Know
The United States Supreme Court has ruled the recess appointments President Barack Obama made to the National Labor Relations Board in 2012 were unconstitutional, effectively invalidating hundreds of decisions made by those board members.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
India's leading healthcare BPO, Omega Healthcare to upgrade to 2,000 AAPC-certified codersRead Now
- Financial analysts give Tenet top value score, AmSurg CEO Christopher Holden sells 3k company shares & more – 5 ASC company key notes
- FDA clears 3 GI/endoscopy devices in June
- Yankton Medical Clinic ASC gets accreditation
- 11 GI/endoscopy center openings, plans & acquisitions in 2015
- 5 facts on new test able to detect infectious disease