SCOTUS Ruling on NLRB Appointments: What Healthcare Leaders Should Know
The United States Supreme Court has ruled the recess appointments President Barack Obama made to the National Labor Relations Board in 2012 were unconstitutional, effectively invalidating hundreds of decisions made by those board members.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Lolo Jones shares lessons for overcoming failure at Becker's ASC Annual MeetingRead Now
- Medicare inspections & survey readiness: Key concepts for success
- Streamlining the Life Safety Code® Survey
- International Anesthesia Research Society to issue $1.3M+ in research awards in 2015
- Top 10 common physician credentialing mistakes ASCs make
- Financial leadership playbook: The essential skills for a CFO in gastroenterology