SCOTUS Ruling on NLRB Appointments: What Healthcare Leaders Should Know
The United States Supreme Court has ruled the recess appointments President Barack Obama made to the National Labor Relations Board in 2012 were unconstitutional, effectively invalidating hundreds of decisions made by those board members.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Mayo vs. Cleveland Clinic: Which Affiliate Network Reigns?Read Now
- 4 Tips for ASCs to Select a Business Analytics System and Streamline Collections
- Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs Make
- Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need One
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis