SCOTUS Ruling on NLRB Appointments: What Healthcare Leaders Should Know
The United States Supreme Court has ruled the recess appointments President Barack Obama made to the National Labor Relations Board in 2012 were unconstitutional, effectively invalidating hundreds of decisions made by those board members.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- LifeBond's surgical sealant kit receives FDA IDE approval: 4 things to know
- What is the evidence for using FMT to treat IBD? 5 insights
- Saint Francis Healthcare System adds Dr. Jason Conway: 3 observations
- Premise Health receives AAAHC accreditation for health centers: 5 key notes
- Humana to leave most ACA exchanges after losing $1B: 5 notes