Rey N. Ramirez Joins Hand Microsurgery and Reconstructive Orthopaedics
Rey N. Ramirez, an orthopedic surgeon, has joined Hand Microsurgery and Reconstructive Orthopedics of Erie (Pa.) and Erie Shriners Ambulatory Surgery Center and Outpatient Specialty Care Center, according to the Erie Times-News.
Hand Microsurgery and Reconstructive Orthopedics is a four-physician practice. Erie Shriners Ambulatory Surgery Center and Outpatient Specialty Care Center converted from a children's hospital to an outpatient surgery center in mid-2012, according to Western Pennsylvania Healthcare News.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
15 Things to Know About the Physician ShortageRead Now
- Boosting pay at eye centers: Q&A with Bergen-Passaic Cataract Surgery Center's Caroline Ivanovski-Hauser
- American Society of Anesthesiologists launches Perioperative Surgical Home Learning Collaborative
- 5 surgical time-out solutions
- New anesthesia algorithm boosts sleep apnea diagnoses, saves lives
- Humble leaders could be the most profitable: here's why