Report: Healthcare Expense Growth Hits Record High
Healthcare expenses grew 5.6 percent year-over-year in the fourth quarter of 2013, the highest growth rate recorded in the past decade, according to a report from the Bureau of Economic Analysis.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Surgery Center Coalition to hold "Day of Compliance"Read Now
- 6 tips for improving bedside manner, patient experience
- 55 things to know about ASC company 2Q financial reports
- Surgical Information Systems names Jonathan Lujan EVP of North American sales
- Physician Payments Sunshine Act: What anesthesiologists need to do before the data goes public
- Senator Rand Paul on medical mission in Guatemala