Regent Surgical Health Hires Paul Eiseman as Vice President of Business Development
Regent Surgical Health, a leading ASC management and development company specializing in physician/hospital ASC joint ventures, recently hired Paul Eiseman as the vice president of business development to help manage its rapid growth.
Mr. Eiseman brings over 20 years of experience in the healthcare business development sector and will be working with Regent's senior leadership team to uncover new surgery center management and development opportunities. He will also help manage the demand for Regent's proprietary hospital/physician joint venture model.
Prior to joining Regent, Mr. Eiseman served as vice president of business development and physician relations at Kindred Healthcare, starting in late 2000. Before that, he served as executive vice president of development at LifeCare Management Services and senior vice president at Transitional Hospitals Corporation.
Related Articles about Regent Surgical Health:
How to Assess the Profitability of Orthopedic and Spine Cases
15 Surgery Center Administrators Managing Hospital Joint Venture ASCs
ASC Industry Leader to Know: Jeffrey Simmons of Regent Surgical Health
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition