Recently Announced Accountable Care Organizations
Here is a list of accountable care organizations recently formed:
1. Aetna, Baptist Health System, HealthTexas Medical Group Form ACO
San Antonio-based Baptist Health System, Dallas-based HealthTexas Medical Group and Aetna announced an accountable care collaboration and the introduction of the Aetna Whole Health product in the San Antonio area.
2. Horizon BCBS, Holy Name Medical Center Launch ACO
Teaneck, N.J-based Holy Name Medical Center, through its Holy Name Medical Center Hospital/Physicians ACO, and Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey announced the formation of a new ACO.
3. Anthem, MemorialCare Medical Form ACO
Anthem Blue Cross and MemorialCare Medical Foundation, the physician division of MemorialCare Health System in Fountain Valley, Calif., partnered to form an ACO focused on providing coordinated treatment for Orange County, Calif. patients with chronic diseases.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger OfficeRead Now
- 4 Tips for ASCs to Select a Business Analytics System and Streamline Collections
- Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs Make
- Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need One
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis