Publisher’s Letter: May/June 2010
Healthcare Reform; Is the AMA the Worst Trade Association Ever?; Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management Driven Ambulatory Surgery Center Conference: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues – June 10-12, Registration Discounts Available
It has been an incredibly interesting couple of months in the healthcare world.
1. This issue includes several items related to healthcare reform and its impact on physicians, hospitals, physician-owned hospitals and surgery centers. This issue also includes several articles related to orthopedic- and spine-driven ASCs.
3. Finally, we have our 8th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management Driven ASC Conference on Improving Profitability to be held June 10-12, 2010. This includes great speakers on the future of healthcare, future of orthopedic- and spine-driven surgery centers, a talk by healthcare futurist Joe Flower, a talk by the National Political Director of the Atlantic Media Company Ron Brownstein and a great deal of physician leaders speaking. Overall, it has 90 sessions and 112 speakers. The deadline for early registration is May 1. If you register by May 1, you will receive an additional $200 discount if registering for the entire conference. To register, call (703) 836-5904 or send registration via fax to (703) 836-2090. To register online, go to https://www.ascassociation.org/june2010.cfm.
A full copy of the brochure is also enclosed herewith, beginning on p. 39.
Very truly yours,
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition