Proposed Rule Would Update Sunshine Act CME Exclusion
CMS has proposed eliminating the continuing medical education exclusion under the Sunshine Act, which would require pharmaceutical and medical device companies to report payments to physicians for CME.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Medical Facilities Corporation releases 2014 report: 3 things to knowRead Now
- 4 recent GI market updates to know
- HSTPathways partners with SSI Medibis to expand ASC software solutions
- Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment Program aims to bring value-based payments to New York
- Precinct Ambulatory Surgery Center achieves accreditation — 5 key notes
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Monday – March 30, 2015