Projected 2015 Private Health Insurance Spending: 5 Key Statistics
Yesterday, PwC's Health Research Institute released its annual medical cost trend report for 2015, which is based on interviews with industry executives, health policy experts and health plan actuaries, whose companies cover a total of 93 million members.
Read the full story on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Dr. Andrew J. Cole on taking a comprehensive and systematic approach to medicine
- Dr. Mukadder Ozcan joins OU Physicians: 5 things to know
- 5 key trends on how Americans spend on healthcare
- What will the payer marketplace look like in 2017? 5 statistics
- St. Joseph's to build $9.5M outpatient surgery wing — 5 key points