Projected 2015 Private Health Insurance Spending: 5 Key Statistics
Yesterday, PwC's Health Research Institute released its annual medical cost trend report for 2015, which is based on interviews with industry executives, health policy experts and health plan actuaries, whose companies cover a total of 93 million members.
Read the full story on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Status quo is the biggest competitor for Dan Coholan
- 3 legislative changes for ASCs leaders to note — Jan. 20, 2017
- Drug-resistant tuberculosis alarms health officials — 4 notes
- Preventing & combating healthcare fraud: An ongoing process for ASCs
- Dr. Thomas Frieden talks opioids, antibiotic resistance & more with MedPage Today during final days at CDC