Projected 2015 Private Health Insurance Spending: 5 Key Statistics
Yesterday, PwC's Health Research Institute released its annual medical cost trend report for 2015, which is based on interviews with industry executives, health policy experts and health plan actuaries, whose companies cover a total of 93 million members.
Read the full story on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Meridian Surgical Partners adds John Teas as SVP of business development: 4 things to know
- Physician compensation by metropolitan area: 10 facts on the highest- and lowest- cities
- High physician turnover rates prevail in large ACO: 5 things to know
- Nearly 22k US malaria-related hospitalizations reported in 14 years: 7 takeaways
- 5 key points on MACRA for healthcare leaders to note