Preparing for Outpatient Joint and Spine Surgery in an ASC
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" conference, ambulatory surgery center industry experts will discuss how ASCs can prepare when bringing outpatient joint and spine surgery into the surgery center setting.
The session titled "Preparing for Outpatient Joint and Spine Surgery in an ASC" will be presented by Lori Brady, RN, senior director of clinical and operational solutions and Margaret Ratcliffe, RN, program manager at Stryker Performance Solutions.
The conference will be held June 12 to 14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Regent Surgical Health gives 2 RISE ScholarshipsRead Now
- ASCAI victory in Illinois leads to changes for Medicare-certified ASCs
- 24 new statistics on ASC staff salary, wages across the country
- Will political conflict stop the U.S. from tackling its healthcare spending problem?
- Has Maryland found a solution to the U.S. healthcare cost crisis?
- CMS: 3 new ICD-10 testing weeks