PPACA's Effect on the Uninsured Rate: 5 Things to Know
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act has made a direct impact on the percentage of people without health insurance in America, with the uninsured rate falling by 5 percent since the PPACA's rollout.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Can device company-ASC collaboration help offset the effects of declining reimbursements?Read Now
- Medicare inspections & survey readiness: Key concepts for success
- Streamlining the Life Safety Code® Survey
- International Anesthesia Research Society to issue $1.3M+ in research awards in 2015
- Top 10 common physician credentialing mistakes ASCs make
- Financial leadership playbook: The essential skills for a CFO in gastroenterology