PPACA's Effect on the Uninsured Rate: 5 Things to Know
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act has made a direct impact on the percentage of people without health insurance in America, with the uninsured rate falling by 5 percent since the PPACA's rollout.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 6 things to know contaminated medical instruments
- Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists in Washington offers outpatient joint replacements: 5 key notes
- What ASC leaders need to know about Donald Trump's '2 for 1' executive order to cut regulations
- 7 things to know about MRSA
- GOP remains unified around 1 core healthcare element — Health savings accounts