PPACA's Effect on the Uninsured Rate: 5 Things to Know
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act has made a direct impact on the percentage of people without health insurance in America, with the uninsured rate falling by 5 percent since the PPACA's rollout.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- The shift from grouper to APC reimbursement: Advice for ASCs and HOPDs
- International Association of HealthCare Professionals adds Dr. Robert Reveille: 3 things to know
- Diagnostic colonoscopy cost in Australia, South Africa, US & more: 7 notes
- Propofol as effective as traditional anesthesia in GI/endoscopy procedures: 4 key insights
- Bothwell Regional Health Center adds Dr. Jared Engles: 3 things to know