PPACA's Effect on the Uninsured Rate: 5 Things to Know
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act has made a direct impact on the percentage of people without health insurance in America, with the uninsured rate falling by 5 percent since the PPACA's rollout.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Dr. Andrew J. Cole on taking a comprehensive and systematic approach to medicine
- Dr. Mukadder Ozcan joins OU Physicians: 5 things to know
- 5 key trends on how Americans spend on healthcare
- What will the payer marketplace look like in 2017? 5 statistics
- St. Joseph's to build $9.5M outpatient surgery wing — 5 key points