PPACA's Effect on the Uninsured Rate: 5 Things to Know
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act has made a direct impact on the percentage of people without health insurance in America, with the uninsured rate falling by 5 percent since the PPACA's rollout.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Which patients should receive S. aureus screening? 6 thoughts
- California may be 1st exchange to offer coverage to undocumented immigrants: 5 takeaways
- Hillary Clinton's 7 proposals for healthcare reform
- Healthmark adds Cool Aids Single-Use Vest for healthcare staff: 5 key notes
- 5 trends in health insurance marketplace — And what to look for in the future