PPACA's Effect on the Uninsured Rate: 5 Things to Know
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act has made a direct impact on the percentage of people without health insurance in America, with the uninsured rate falling by 5 percent since the PPACA's rollout.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
India's leading healthcare BPO, Omega Healthcare to upgrade to 2,000 AAPC-certified codersRead Now
- 6 things to know about anaesthetists advocating to end 'nil of mouth' rule
- Beebe Healthcare opens a temporary walk-in care facility in Delaware — 5 notes
- Lee Memorial Outpatient Center staff aid injured driver: 5 key notes
- Why ICD-10 is necessary — 6 notes
- 5 things to know about AmSurg shares hitting $72.63 average price target