PPACA's Effect on the Uninsured Rate: 5 Things to Know
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act has made a direct impact on the percentage of people without health insurance in America, with the uninsured rate falling by 5 percent since the PPACA's rollout.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- CDC pleads Congress to approve Zika funding quickly — 6 observations
- Will the bronze plan disappear soon? 4 takeaways
- WHO reports nearly 600 healthcare attacks in 19 countries — 6 things to know
- Is the VA lacking resources or funding less critical areas? 6 insights
- Dr. Kenneth Chang performs 1st TIF procedure using new EsophyX Z device: 6 things to know