PPACA's Effect on the Uninsured Rate: 5 Things to Know
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act has made a direct impact on the percentage of people without health insurance in America, with the uninsured rate falling by 5 percent since the PPACA's rollout.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Survey: 67% of seniors want to access health services from home & 7 other key findingsRead Now
- 4 healthcare real estate investments to consider
- Value-based modifiers: 33% of large physician groups face 2015 penalties
- PGM Billing launches free ICD-10 code conversion tool
- DISC Sports & Spine Center to launch hip arthroscopy center of excellence: 4 things to know
- Researchers develop new chronic pain scoring system