PPACA Poll: Do People Like Healthcare Reform?
The American's public on the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act stayed steady in June, according to the latest Kaiser Health Tracking Poll.
Of those surveyed, 45 percent expressed an unfavorable view of the law, while 39 percent reported a favorable perception, consistent with the percentages seen during the last several months.
Read the full report on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Ambulatory Surgical Center Quality and Access Act of 2017 introduced in House: 5 key notes
- GI leader to know: Dr. Saleem Desai of Los Angeles Gastroenterology Institute
- Brookings Ambulatory Surgery Center earns AAAHC accreditation: 3 notes
- Capital Digestive Care adds Dr. Darryn Potosky: 3 notes
- Adults with disabilities screened less often for colorectal cancer: 4 study insights