PPACA Poll: Do People Like Healthcare Reform?
The American's public on the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act stayed steady in June, according to the latest Kaiser Health Tracking Poll.
Of those surveyed, 45 percent expressed an unfavorable view of the law, while 39 percent reported a favorable perception, consistent with the percentages seen during the last several months.
Read the full report on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Unlocking the contractual keys to successRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Marla Dubinsky of Mount Sinai Hospital
- CMOSIS plans to open U.S. office
- Fischer Laser Eye Center among first to adopt topography-assisted LASEK procedure
- British Journal of Anaesthesia names Dr. Kane Pryor to associate editorial board
- Pivotal moments in GI: 4 gastroenterologists share the turning points of their career