PPACA Poll: Do People Like Healthcare Reform?
The American's public on the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act stayed steady in June, according to the latest Kaiser Health Tracking Poll.
Of those surveyed, 45 percent expressed an unfavorable view of the law, while 39 percent reported a favorable perception, consistent with the percentages seen during the last several months.
Read the full report on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Healthcare in War Zones: 10 Things to KnowRead Now
- 12 ASCs With Innovative Cost-Cutting Initiatives
- MEDNAX acquires Associated Anesthesiologists of Joliet, 3 related entities
- Oregon Outpatient Surgery Center first ASC in Northwest to perform total hip replacement: 3 things to know
- Orlando Health, USPI partner in ownership of University Surgical Center
- Ophthalmologist Dr. Glenn Campbell to open single-specialty Virginia ASC