PPACA Poll: Do People Like Healthcare Reform?
The American's public on the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act stayed steady in June, according to the latest Kaiser Health Tracking Poll.
Of those surveyed, 45 percent expressed an unfavorable view of the law, while 39 percent reported a favorable perception, consistent with the percentages seen during the last several months.
Read the full report on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Spring Creek Surgical Center receives AAAHC accreditation
- From physician to billionaire: Dr. Keith Dunleavy’s net worth tops $1B with healthcare data analytics firm
- 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories: May 16 – May 20
- 6 points of contention between Anthem & Cigna: Will it derail the merger?
- FDA clears Avantis Medical's Third Eye Panoramic for reuse after colonoscopy: 5 notes