PPACA Poll: Do People Like Healthcare Reform?
The American's public on the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act stayed steady in June, according to the latest Kaiser Health Tracking Poll.
Of those surveyed, 45 percent expressed an unfavorable view of the law, while 39 percent reported a favorable perception, consistent with the percentages seen during the last several months.
Read the full report on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Is multimodal or patient-controlled analgesia more effective following an ACDF? 5 observations
- Stratifying risk — Using predictive analytics to pinpoint high-risk patients
- Coding productivity, accuracy decrease with start of ICD-10: 8 observations
- Global telemedicine market to grow at CAGR of 19%: 8 insights
- Obama administration rejects House $1.1B Zika bill: 4 things to know