PPACA Poll: Do People Like Healthcare Reform?
The American's public on the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act stayed steady in June, according to the latest Kaiser Health Tracking Poll.
Of those surveyed, 45 percent expressed an unfavorable view of the law, while 39 percent reported a favorable perception, consistent with the percentages seen during the last several months.
Read the full report on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 8 statistics on urologist compensation
- A growing trend: 8 key statistics on private insurance exchanges
- APEX honors Iowa City Ambulatory Surgical Center: 5 key notes
- 4 key facts on HealthCare.gov's consumer privacy protections updates
- SCA acquires 7 facilities in Q2 2015, HCA shares fall 0.03% & more — 6 key notes on ASC companies