Physicians With MBAs Reap Professional Benefits, Study Shows
Physicians who earn an MBA in healthcare management in addition to their medical degree report that their dual training has provided such benefits as career acceleration, professional flexibility, and credibility in multidisciplinary domains.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
7 common medical billing industry competenciesRead Now
- 4 ASCs with effective purchasing strategies
- Temple University School of Medicine appoints Dr. Marshall Ki Lee assistant professor of anesthesiology
- California set to pass standards bill for surgical technicians
- 4 strategies for adapting your team to change
- 4 questions to ask about managed care before joint-venturing