Physicians With MBAs Reap Professional Benefits, Study Shows
Physicians who earn an MBA in healthcare management in addition to their medical degree report that their dual training has provided such benefits as career acceleration, professional flexibility, and credibility in multidisciplinary domains.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Anesthesia Business Consultants launches MACRA guidance platform: 3 notes
- IBD patients report high annual salary, educational attainment: 4 study insights
- Clinton, Trump talk Medicare plans during 3rd presidential debate — 6 highlights
- 38 ASC management & development companies to watch — 2017
- 4 things to know about Boston Scientific's improved Resolution Clip device