Physicians With MBAs Reap Professional Benefits, Study Shows
Physicians who earn an MBA in healthcare management in addition to their medical degree report that their dual training has provided such benefits as career acceleration, professional flexibility, and credibility in multidisciplinary domains.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 4 key situations for coders to query providers — And when not to
- Hepatic steatosis and liver fibrosis may be genetic: 4 observations
- ALS disease may arise from long-ago embedded virus: 5 observations
- Looking to the future of payment: Why ASCs need to adopt new models
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Joel Weinstock of Tufts Medical Center