Physicians' Capital Investments Adopts New Name, Strategy
Physicians' Capital Investments has announced that it has assumed the new name PCI | HealthDev as a part of its strategy expansion initiative.
As a part of the name change, the company adopted a new logo and introduced the tagline "Medical Real Estate Solutions."
The company first began operating in 2007. It now focuses on medical facility development, and construction, as well as asset and investment management of healthcare providers, hospitals and physicians.
The company was founded by Pedro Vergne-Marini, MD. Dr. Vergne-Marini currently serves as the company's CEO.
More Articles on ASC News:
50 Ophthalmology-Driven ASCs to Know
6 Current Accreditation Issues for Surgery Center Leaders to Know – CMS, Joint Commission & AAAHC Updates
Health Insurance Exchanges Open Tomorrow: Are Ambulatory Surgery Centers Ready?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Giving Back to the Community: 5 ASCs Involved in Outreach Initiatives
- PriorityOne to Expand Team in 2014, Move to Bigger Office Location
- BayCare Ambulatory Surgery Center to Begin Expansion Project
- Albany Urology Clinic & Surgical Center Opens in New Location
- Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce Names Nueterra Global Alliance Best New Business