Physicians as Full ACO Partners: The Ideal Model?
Many of the established accountable care organizations have been formed by hospitals and insurance companies, with those executives having the final say in ACO-related matters.
However, this may not be the ideal ACO model, according to a recent Harvard Business Review blog post by Robert Pearl, MD, executive director and CEO of the Permanente Medical Group, and George York, MD, treasurer of the Permanente Medical Group.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 6 Recent Key Notes on ASC Management & Development Companies – Northstar Healthcare, Physicians Endoscopy, USPI & More
- SGR Repeal to Cost $153.2B: CBO
- 5 Ways Professional Connections on Social Media Can Help Physicians
- 10 Do's & Don'ts of EHR Implementation
- Sports Medicine ASCs: 7 Orthopedic Surgeons on Future Challenges & Opportunities