Physician Vacancies at Hospitals Up to 17.6% in 2013
According to AMN Healthcare's 2013 Clinical Workforce Survey, physician and nurse vacancy rates in hospitals have increased dramatically from 2009 rates.
Hospital executives indicated a 17.6 percent vacancy rate for physicians in their organizations this year — up from just 10.7 percent vacancy rate reported in 2009. The vacancy rate for nurses increased even more: from 5.5 percent in 2009 to 17 percent this year.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies