Physician PA Use Up 5% From 2012
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Increasing number of opioid-related hospitalizations impacts healthcare costs — 5 points
- US physicians still don't see the need for celiac disease screening — 5 takeaways
- Dr. Sven Hida performs Albany Medical Center's 1st POEM procedure — 5 highlights
- Diluted apple juice found to be helpful in treating children with mild gastroenteritis — 5 points
- Gastroenterologist to know: Dr. Lawrence Brandt of Albert Einstein Medical College