Physician Integration — Best Practice for Great Groups
At the "Becker's Hospital Review 5th Annual Meeting" conference, healthcare industry experts will discuss the best physician integration practices for healthcare groups and facilities.
The session titled "Physician Integration — Best Practice for Great Groups" will be presented by Michael Simon, MD, attending anesthesiologist, Melville, N.Y.-based North American Partners in Anesthesia; Nick A. Fabrizio, PhD, principal of Englewood, Colo.-based MGMA Health Care Consulting Group; Nick Zenarosa, MD, system medical director of emergency services of Dallas-based Baylor Health Care System; and Amber McGraw Walsh, JD, partner, Chicago-based McGuireWoods.
The session will be moderated by Holly Carnell, JD, associate, McGuireWoods.
The conference will be held May 15 to 17.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- The ASC infection control manifesto: 4 essentials for survey readiness
- Cleveland Clinic Florida $302M expansion to include ASC: 5 things to know
- Extension Healthcare awarded for alarm safety software: 5 points
- Sale/lease-back deals attract ASC owners
- How human resources outsourcing can maximize ASC personnel performance