Payer Negotiations for Cases Requiring High-Cost Implants
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" business consultants will discuss the aspects of payer negotiation that ambulatory surgery center and physician practice leaders need to know for cases that require high-cost implants.
The session titled "Payer Negotiations for Cases Requiring High-Cost Implants" will be presented by Matt Kilton, MBA, MHA, principal and COO of EVEIA Health Consulting & Management in Issaquah, Washington, and Amy Coletti, MHA, manager of the negotiating team at EVEIA.
The conference will be held June 12 to 14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Will political conflict stop the U.S. from tackling its healthcare spending problem?Read Now
- ASCAI victory in Illinois leads to changes for Medicare-certified ASCs
- 24 new statistics on ASC staff salary, wages across the country
- Will political conflict stop the U.S. from tackling its healthcare spending problem?
- Has Maryland found a solution to the U.S. healthcare cost crisis?
- CMS: 3 new ICD-10 testing weeks