"Outpatient Total Joint Replacements – How to Prepare and Deliver High Quality of Care"
Marcia Friesen and Philip A. Feldstein of Orthopaedic Advantage will lead an educational session on outpatient total joint replacements at Becker's 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Business of Spine.
Learn more and register today!
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
6 key points on healthcare spending trendsRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Marla Dubinsky of Mount Sinai Hospital
- CMOSIS plans to open U.S. office
- Fischer Laser Eye Center among first to adopt topography-assisted LASEK procedure
- British Journal of Anaesthesia names Dr. Kane Pryor to associate editorial board
- Pivotal moments in GI: 4 gastroenterologists share the turning points of their career