"Outpatient Total Joint Replacements – How to Prepare and Deliver High Quality of Care"
Marcia Friesen and Philip A. Feldstein of Orthopaedic Advantage will lead an educational session on outpatient total joint replacements at Becker's 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Business of Spine.
Learn more and register today!
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- CMS launches 2 new patient engagement models
- 10 key trends in employers offering insurance benefits
- OrthoGeorgia surgeons perform 1st MAKO partial knee replacement in a Georgia ASC: 5 things to know
- Orlando Health's ambulatory care center makes da Vinci robotic system permanently available
- AAAHC accredits Mississippi Urology Outpatient Surgery Center: 4 key notes