"Outpatient Total Joint Replacements – How to Prepare and Deliver High Quality of Care"
Marcia Friesen and Philip A. Feldstein of Orthopaedic Advantage will lead an educational session on outpatient total joint replacements at Becker's 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Business of Spine.
Learn more and register today!
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
India's leading healthcare BPO, Omega Healthcare to upgrade to 2,000 AAPC-certified codersRead Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes