"Outpatient Total Joint Replacements – How to Prepare and Deliver High Quality of Care"
Marcia Friesen and Philip A. Feldstein of Orthopaedic Advantage will lead an educational session on outpatient total joint replacements at Becker's 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Business of Spine.
Learn more and register today!
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- BioSpine Institute adds Dr. M. Nicholas Perenich: 4 takeaways
- Anthem threatens to leave exchanges, implement double-digit premiums if subsidies end
- Opioid abuse drops when providers check patients' past prescriptions: 4 things to know
- AMA implores Congress to reject amended Republican healthcare bill: 4 notes
- GI leader to know: Dr. James Schnell of Palmetto Digestive Health Specialists