"Outpatient Total Joint Replacements – How to Prepare and Deliver High Quality of Care"
Marcia Friesen and Philip A. Feldstein of Orthopaedic Advantage will lead an educational session on outpatient total joint replacements at Becker's 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Business of Spine.
Learn more and register today!
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 7 things to ASC leaders to know for Monday — Feb. 8, 2016
- Innovation in GI: Advances in gastroenterology technology & technique
- A game changer for GI — Dr. Anthony Starpoli on how the TIF procedure can control regurgitation
- How to create a strategic partnership with a hospital
- 9 states with the highest & lowest physician salaries