Orthopedic Surgery Center of Arizona Surgeons to Treat Arizona Cardinal Tyrann Mathieu
Orthopedic Surgery Center of Arizona's Douglas Freedberg, MD, and Gary Waslewski, MD, will perform surgery on Arizona Cardinals free safety Tyrann Mathieu, according to an AmSurg report.
The center is affiliated with AmSurg and includes AAAHC accreditation. Dr. Freedberg and Dr. Waslewski are orthopedic surgeons for the Phoenix Coyotes and Dr. Freedberg is also a Spring Training physician and consultant for the Oakland Athletics.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
5 New & Expanded Joint Venture Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Reaching Out: 4 ASC Industry Leaders Involved With Their Communities
The Future of Spine Surgery at ASCs: Q&A With Meridian Surgical Partners President Kenny Hancock
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm SpineRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers