Orland Park Surgery Center Physician to Lead New Primary Comprehensive Care ACO
Naser Rustom, MD, an internal medicine physician, will lead the new Primary Comprehensive Care ACO, one of the 123 newly announced accountable care organizations, according to a Crain’s Chicago Business report.
The Illinois Health Facilities and Review Board recently granted Dr. Rustom approval for an outpatient surgery center in Orland Park, Ill.
Primary Comprehensive Care ACO is comprised of independent physicians recruited by Dr. Rustom. The ACO is expected to manage an estimated 5,600 Medicare beneficiaries. Imperium Health Management, based in Louisville, Ky., will manage the ACO.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
Dr. Bertrand Kaper Performs Total Hip Surgery on African Pastor at Prescott Outpatient Surgery Center
5 Recent ASC Administrative & Industry Leadership Moves
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Thursday
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies