Oregon Patient Safety Commission Honors Northwest Ambulatory Surgery Center
The Oregon Patient Safety Commission announced its plan to honor healthcare providers in the state for exceeding targets on patient safety reporting, including the Northwest Ambulatory Surgery Center in Portland.
The ASC is among the leading participants in Oregon's Patient Safety Reporting Program and will be honored during Patient Safety Week. Northwest Ambulatory Surgery Center is affiliated with United Surgical Partners International and hospital partner Legacy Health Systems.
The multispecialty center is led by Administrator Kecia Norling and includes three operating rooms and one treatment room.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
ASC Administrative Overview: Physician Credentialing
10 CMS, State Legislative Updates for ASCs
ASC Benchmarking in 2014: Where to Start & Best Practices
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger OfficeRead Now
- Patient Safety Tool: American Sentinel University's HAI Prevention E-Book for Nurses
- Study: Dopamine-Producing Brain Region Helps Restore Consciousness After General Anesthesia
- AAAHC: 4 Tips for Building an Infection Control Program
- 6 Must-Reads for ASC Turnaround Success
- 8 Endoscopy Center Administrators to Know