Orange Park SurgCenter Adds Hip & Knee Surgeries
Michael Patney, DO, an orthopedist with Coastal Orthopedic Associates, is now performing hip and knee replacement surgery at Orange Park (Fla.) SurgCenter, according to a WJCT News report.
He uses the anterior-supine intermuscular hip replacement for the outpatient surgery. The procedure takes about 45 minutes, according to the report. Coastal Orthopedic Associates covers sports medicine, hip, knee and shoulder surgery.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
15 Statistics on Surgery Center Payer Mix
Industry Moves: 5 ASC Leaders Taking on New Roles
Benchmarking, Quality Improvement & Cost Savings: 8 Key Steps
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies