Obama Urges Americans to Enroll in PPACA Plans in State of the Union
During his State of the Union address last night, President Barack Obama detailed how the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act has helped Americans and encouraged everyone to help the uninsured get health insurance, according to a transcript of the speech obtained byThe Washington Post.
"Help them get covered," President Obama said, urging Americans to help those they know without health insurance. "Moms, get on your kids to sign up. Kids, call your mom and walk her through the application."
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
10 Facts & Figures on Eye Surgeon CompensationRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers