Obama Administration Admits HealthCare.gov Issues With Enrollment Records
Federal officials have acknowledged HealthCare.gov is still experiencing errors in transmitting enrollee information to insurance companies, according to a report from The Hill.
In a joint statement with America's Health Insurance Plans and the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association, CMS said it's working with insurance industry members to resolve the issues, according to the report.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- ASC Industry Leader to Know: Craig Veach of AmkaiSolutions
- ASC Industry Leader to Know: Sonny Bloom of CollectRx
- ASC Industry Leader to Know: Kris Mineau of Constitution Surgery Centers
- FUJIFILM Sponsors 'One Million Strong' Initiative for Colorectal Cancer Prevention
- How Does ASC Location Affect Valuation? 15 Statistics