Obama Administration Admits HealthCare.gov Issues With Enrollment Records
Federal officials have acknowledged HealthCare.gov is still experiencing errors in transmitting enrollee information to insurance companies, according to a report from The Hill.
In a joint statement with America's Health Insurance Plans and the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association, CMS said it's working with insurance industry members to resolve the issues, according to the report.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Medline Industries: Supply Chain Company to KnowRead Now
- 5 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Moves & Honors
- Barrington Pain and Spine Institute Gets State Approval for Spine Surgery Services
- Top 5 Specialty Physicians Who Offer Ancillary Services
- FOAA Anesthesia Services' Dr. Srinivas Sharma to Serve as Featured Panelist at Mid-Atlantic Anesthesia Research Conference
- FDA Recalls ARKON Anesthesia System With Version 2.0 Software